Your Privacy is Our Priority
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with Long Leaf Trading Group, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with Long Leaf Trading Group; and
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Long Leaf Trading Group.
How We Protect Personal Information
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such as providing you with a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Sharing Information With Our Affiliates
We may share personal information described above with our affiliates for business purposes, such as servicing customer accounts and informing customers about new products and services, and as permitted by applicable law. Our affiliates are companies controlled or owned by us and include financial service companies, such as dealers, other brokers, futures commission merchants, and advisers. The information we share with affiliates for marketing purposes may include the information described above, such as name, address and Long Leaf Trading Group account information, but will not include other credit information, such as credit history appearing on a consumer credit report or net worth and income information appearing on applications for our products and services.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers and joint marketers not affiliated with us, including:
- financial service institutions (e.g., advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information
We endeavor to keep our customer files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact your Long Leaf Trading Group representative.
“Opt-out” of Promotional Communications
You may opt-out of promotional communications via the following methods:
Send an email to: email@example.com.
Send a letter to:
Long Leaf Trading Group – OPT-OUT
141 W Jackson Blvd Suite 300A
Chicago, IL 60606